HOW CAN A FEE-ONLY FIDUCIARY WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM HELP YOU?
• How much should I have in emergency savings?
• I’m worried about my job security, can a fee-only fiduciary advisor help?
• I just got laid off, how can I make my money last while I find a new job?
• How can a wealth management process ensure that my family is taken care of if I die?
• Should I leave my money to my kids equally or give to those who need more?
- We’re starting a family and need financial planning help to buy a home/car and plan for college.
- I just got a promotion and need and need a financial planner to help sort my savings.
- Should I quit work to raise a baby?
- Can I afford to quit my job and start a business?
- What can I do to leave a legacy?
• I want a fiduciary financial advisor to manage my investments.
• Market volatility worries me, and I’m not sure my investments are correctly aligned.
• I no longer have the time nor inclination to manage my investments.
• How much should I contribute to my employer’s retirement plan?
• What can I do with my old 401(k) or 403(b) accounts?
• How should I invest to save for retirement?
• How much can I afford to spend every month in retirement?
• Can a wealth management process ensure that I don’t run out of money?
• How can I prepare my retirement savings for market volatility?
• Should I request equal monthly pension payments or a lump sum?
DO ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS APPLY TO YOU?
- You want to spend less time worrying about your money or investments, and more time getting on with life.
- You’ve tried managing your finances on your own and want someone to walk you through a custom-tailored solution.
- You want more objectivity and a relationship-oriented approach in the financial advice you receive.
- You’ve worked with specialist financial advisors, but want a more comprehensive approach to planning and managing your finances.
If So, Well Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.
HOW DO OUR PROGRAMS WORK?
- We’ll help prioritize your most significant financial goals;
- Create a plan to align your lifestyle with your priorities, and;
- Show you which bite-sized actions you need to take each month to move you closer to your life’s purpose.
We’ll also meet over the next twelve months to:
- Review your plan’s progress;
- Make necessary course corrections; and
- Ensure that the steps you’re taking are producing results meaningful to you.
Franklin Madison Advisors is a fee-only fiduciary wealth management firm.
Our fee-for-service practice brings transparency to the way we charge for our offerings.
X NO COMMISSIONS
X NO ASSET UNDER MANAGEMENT (AUM) FEES
X NO HIDDEN FEES
Investment Strategy Plan
Investment Management Fee
Are we right for you? Schedule your no obligation 15-minute introductory meeting.