Franklin Madison Advisors Offers Proven Wealth Management Strategies to Help You Achieve Financial Independence.
You don’t have to be rich to benefit from our Wealth Management Services.
If you’re serious about achieving financial independence, then you’ll likely need more than a budget or another stock tip.
Enter our Wealth Management process.
Our Wealth Management approach begins with creating an analytically rigorous game plan that maps out exactly when and how you can attain financial independence.
When the time is right, we’ll help you prepare for inevitable tax issues, investment uncertainty, and other risk management concerns.
At Franklin Madison Advisors, we spend the time to get to know you and your financial goals to create an individualized plan that’s right for you.
What We Offer:
- Starting a family, Starting a Business, Early Retirement, Lifestyle Change
- Scenario-based Financial Planning
- Stress-testing and Worst-Case Scenario Plan Evaluations
- Strategies for Tax-efficient Savings
- Employer Incentive Plan Evaluations
- Social Security Analysis
- Pension Lump-Sum/Annuity Evaluation
- Detailed Implementation Strategy
- 12-Month Financial Coaching
- Ongoing Risk Management Review
- Professional Management of Your Investments
- A Systematic Approach to Asset Allocation
- Regular Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax-loss Harvesting Strategies
- Diversifying Employer Stock Concentrations
- Managing Market Volatility
- Roth Conversions
- Retirement Account Rollovers
Gain Clarity, Confidence and Peace of Mind.
Here are a few key benefits to working with us:
- Clarity: you’ll know precisely what it’s going to take to achieve and maintain financial independence.
- Confidence: we’ll quantitatively evaluate multiple lifestyle scenarios, so you know that you’re not saving too little (or too much) and detail the steps you’ll need to take over the next 12 months to achieve your goals.
- Peace of Mind: we’re not stockbrokers or salesmen. We’re relationship-oriented fee-only fiduciaries committed to seeing you achieve financial success. That’s why we’ll meet regularly to review your progress and address roadblocks that threaten your financial independence.
We make sure you spend less time worrying about your money and investments and more time enjoying life.
Work With a Fee-Only Fiduciary Wealth Management Firm.