A Practice Built on Pursuing What Matters Most in Life
Our firm was founded on the principle that almost anyone can become financially independent with the right strategy and resources. In fact, our name, Franklin Madison Advisors, embodies this idea. Growing up in a blue-collar, working-class neighborhood, I was the first in my family to graduate from college and went on to have a successful corporate career on Wall Street.
So why Franklin Madison Advisors? Well, the name Franklin Madison represents places in time where I committed to leaving behind a crippling attitude about money to pursue a life filled with purpose. I share this personal history with you to reinforce the point that it doesn’t matter where you started in life or what condition your finances are in today. If you’re serious about becoming financially independent, what matters most is the place in time where you finally commit to aligning your money with your passions.
Peter is the founder and president of Franklin Madison Advisors. A big picture thinker with a focus on the details, Peter is responsible for developing financial strategies that help his clients achieve and maintain financial independence. He accomplishes successful client outcomes utilizing proprietary financial planning and disciplined investment management processes. When he is not working with clients, Peter focuses his efforts on analyzing financial market and economic trends and distilling relevant developments into his overall investment strategy.
Peter lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with his wife and three children.
Peter has been a financial services professional since 2001. Before founding Franklin Madison Advisors, Peter worked at Wells Fargo Investment Institute as vice president and senior analyst on the Global Macroeconomic Strategy team, providing investment guidance to its financial advisors and portfolio managers. During this time, he was a voting member of its global investment strategy committee, providing insights for nearly $2 trillion in client assets.
Peter was also responsible for developing econometric models and market forecasts, writing about the financial markets, global economic and geopolitical developments, and contributing to its overall investment strategy guidance.
- Peter’s investment views have been quoted in the financial press, including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, the Financial Times, Nikkei, Reuters
- Peter has also appeared on CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg Television and Radio, the Business News Network, and NHK World Japan
- In 2013, Peter served as an Economic Development Commissioner for the City of Antioch, California
- Series 65 Licensed Investment Advisor Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Western Governor’s University
- Master of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in Finance from City University of Seattle
- CFP® Certification Education from the American College of Financial Services